Spring is just around the corner in New England and I cannot wait! To get in the spirit, I’ve been scoping out all things pastel, floral, and gingham. I’m sharing some of my favorite Spring decor finds below. Links are in the caption.
Post contains affiliate links.
- Les Touches is a timeless, versatile pattern that comes in a variety of colors. A throw pillow is a great way to incorporate it into your decor.
- Ballard is killing it with their lampshades recently. This scalloped wicker one is no exception!
- I am a huge fan of throw blankets—even in the middle of Summer! I love the soft pink color of this one.
- These chinoiserie inspired planters are so budget friendly—a little over $50 for the pair!
- I couldn’t resist sharing this lamp because of the color. The citrus-y hue is not something you see frequently.
- This little bunny is too cute. It would be great as part of an Easter tablescape. You could even add a pretty bow around its neck for a pop of color.
- Oh. My. Gosh. This wallpaper. I have been obsessed with it since I first saw it.
- I love adding a tassel to chests and cabinets. The dusty blue color of this one is just so pretty!
- I am a slipcover addict. With pets, it’s just so great to be able to take them off and wash them. This pretty gingham slipcover was giving me all the Spring vibes.
- Nothing says warmer weather like scallop details. This pretty table linen set would be a great addition to a Spring table.
- The color of this cake stand is just too good!
- A smaller version of the bunny in #6.
- This ottoman would be so pretty in a nursery.
- Again with the dusty blue—it is quickly becoming my favorite color.
- I don’t usually gravitate toward abstract art, but I’ve recently discovered Alexis Walter’s work and am a little obsessed.